Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 9, 2018

May/June Homemade Scrapbook Kit

Hello friends. How are you all doing today? I wanted to share a quick blog post with a video showcasing the products that I've pulled out of my stash to use for the next couple of months. 


I've been making a homemade scrapbook kit for about a couple of years now and I find that doing this allows me to use up my stash; rotate some items, especially tools that I've neglected to incorporate in my scrapbooking; and give me some fresh combinations that I would have never thought of if I looked at my stash as single items.

I hope that this inspired you to create a homemade scrapbook kit too.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: