Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 16, 2018

"Love Time Spent With You" layout *ScrapRoom Freaky Fast Friday challenge*

Happy Wednesday friends. Today I'm sharing a page I created with the latest Freaky Fast Friday challenge over at The ScrapRoom blog


I really like how this challenge helps me see my "scraps" in a whole different light. It also helps me move out of my comfort zone as far as design was a concern because I am already working with a certain group of precut pieces of paper. 

 I also used my homemade scrapbook kit for this page. I had fun using those small stickers from Bella Blvd.

I was inspired to color my wood shape brown to mimic the toast marks on the sandwich in my photo. I then added some Nuvo pink drops onto the edge to give it a bit more design.

There were two small strips of paper in the recipe for this challenge and I cut one end of it into a banner shape.

So that's it. Thank you for stopping by.

What is your favorite thing to do with scraps?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: