Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, May 14, 2017

"Grand Mother" layout

Hi guys, it's been a while. I still create but sometimes I forget (or intentionally choose) to post my latest pages. Something to do with not having enough time in the day to do so. You know how that feels, right? 

Anyways, I was inspired by my latest homemade scrapbook kit and National Scrapbook Day that happened last weekend (or was it two weekends ago? can't quite remember) and made a bunch of pages. Here's one that was inspired by the latest "issue" challenge from Paper Issues called Mom-o-gram. I wanted to document the sweet relationship of my mom to her grandkids. 


If you want to check out what I had put in my homemade kit, you can watch it here....



 The large letters weren't part of the kit but I loved the boldness it adds to this page.


 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 

till next time,
Grace

No comments: