Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, May 14, 2017

"Celebrate Love" layout

This next page was inspired by the latest sketch from Stuck?! sketches. I turned the sketch to its side and used 2 4x6 photo instead of the three small ones in the sketch. 


I also moved my journaling and title a bit to fit my page orientation better. 

Here are some more close ups...

 This page was about an essay that my son wrote about me in school. The prompt was who is an important person in your life. And he picked me! That was so sweet of him.
Anyways to emphasize what he wrote, I found some raw chipboard brackets in my stash and added some color to them with a Heidi Swapp mist.


Thanks for stopping.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Laura Creates said...

FAbulous job, love the way your turned the sketch to suit your pics! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

kaybeetoo said...

I love your take on the sketch and the colors that you used are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandra said...

I love how you flipped the sketch, and great colours. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Christine said...

Beautiful creation Grace! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!