Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"Thankful for 1st days" layout

Hello friends and happy Tuesday. I just want to give you a heads up that since the month is almost over and I wanted to share some projects made based on some challenges, I will have three posts tonight. Like the saying goes, "when it rains, it pours" and apparently so does layouts in my blog on one day. LOL. 

This first one was based off of the sketch from The Scraproom kit club blog I am still working with my latest homemade sketch. If you ever want to check it out, make sure you click on the YouTube link on the side bar of this blog and it will take you to my channel. You can find all of my homemade kit shares in their :)

So I flipped the sketch to match my vertical photos. I wasn't sure if I liked the title on the side and going vertical but it has grown on me since making it. 
To maximize my limited supply, I cut the papers into strips and just tucked them on the sides of my page. This way I didn't have to use full sheets of papers when I know that most of them will be covered by the photos. 

Here are some more close ups...



 Thanks so much for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Rochelle Spears said...

Great layout! love the layers and the big title!! Thanks for playing along with TSR! :)