Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, March 20, 2017

"How We Celebrate" Series, March edition


Hi dear friends. Welcome to another edition of my monthly series collaboration with a good scrappy friend Nicole. For this month's page, I decided to go with an outdoor page signaling the start of spring. Scroll down to see the page, sketch and process video....



Because this is an event page, I always go with lots of photos. The beauty about lots of photos and that they are 4x6s is that most of the double page layout is filled already. No need to worry about having to fill the page with products. But that can have a negative too if you like "decorating" the page. My solution...use the empty/open spaces within the photos to add stickers, stamping and other embellishments. 

Take a look at how I made this page from start to finish....

And here are some more close ups....



Thank you for stopping by. As always if you want to check out Nicole's page and video, please click here.

Make sure you stop by again next month or you can also always hit the 'subscribe' button on my YouTube channel so you will be notified about the next video I post.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: