Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"Hot Air Balloon Festival" page

Happy 'hump' day everyone. Today's layout share is a double page layout. I had put this event off for a long time because I didn't know how to scrap it. I had taken TONS of photos of this event and they were all colorful. I knew I wanted a lot of them on my page but shrinking them down to small sizes seems a bit of a task so I opted to just choose ten of the best shots and then printed them at 4x6, then I layed them on my page and then filled in the empty spots with products. 

The latest Mercy Tiara 27 day challenge helped me to narrow which products to use. In this recipe challenge we were to use:
photo celebrating an event or holiday- I did that with this annual balloon festival event in my area
green- I used some green paper in between my photos
flower- I used some flower sequins, in green too
stamping- I used some Technique Tuesday stamps to add some design to my page. I stamped them on white cardstock first, trimmed it and then added it to my page (I didn't want to ruin my photos in case I messed up on my stamping) 

Here are some more close ups....


Thank you for stopping by.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: