Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 21, 2017

"Hello 10 Months" page

Hi there crafty friends. Today's page was inspired by the following sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap blog. I like how this sketch shows multiple photos, something that I'm seeing less and less these days. 


I decided to go back to my third baby's album and work on some unfinished pages. Here are some adorable pictures of him when he was 10 months old and I also documented some things that were considered "milestones" or "firsts" during that month. 

Here are some close ups...
All the items in this page was made with scraps.



Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is super cute and so is your little guy! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Awe...what a cutie pie! Love your title. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap1

Unknown said...

What a cute little guy he is! Love his smile! Thanks for playing along with one of our sketches at Sketch N Scrap! I really love how you made it your own and how you did the journaling!

Lori said...

I love this super cute layout! Such pretty colors and what adorable photos! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout. I like how u used the sketch for this layout and such cute pictures too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch~N~Scrap.
Tina DT

Karen said...

oh so cute! Love how everything came together! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!