Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"Celebrate" layout

I liked the idea of layering papers from this sketch I found from the Creative Scrappers blog But instead of spreading the layers towards the edge of the bottom left side of the paper, I made the gap between the papers a little bit smaller. I also didn't have square photos so I used one horizontal photo and some 3x4 photo cards to mimic the design on the sketch.

I had put together a homemade scrapbook kit for the month of March and all of the items from this page was taken from that kit. If you ever want to know what I put in my homemade kit, please check out my YouTube channel link on the sidebar of this blog. 
The photo is not the greatest but I wanted to document this particular memory for my son. He worked hard on this project and since he chose the topic (Ninja vs. Samurai) he was really invested in it. So proud of him. 

Here are some more details....


Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: