Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, February 23, 2017

"Yes We Are Smitten" layout

Hello dear friends. I hope you are having a good day so far. I made this page a few days ago but haven't had the time to share. It was inspired by the following sketch from Stuck?! sketch blog


My heart shape was not going to show too much with my photos so I cut the heart and 'extended' it. The heart now looks a little 'off' but I still prefer it being a bigger accent than it was before. 

 I used a bunch of scraps for this page. I was initially going to go for a red, blue and white color combo but the soft colors of the yellow and pink worked better, especially since the focus of the theme was meeting my niece for the first time.

This was also create with the latest Mercy Tiara's 27 day challenge. We were to create a page with a heart in it, more than one photo, 3 or more pattern papers, something glittery (mine was sequins) and journaling that starts with "I".

 So that's it. Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Natsuko said...

Lovely colors! I think the soft colors look great! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a sweet page!! Love the colors!!

kaybeetoo said...

This is such a sweet page and the title is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

This is so sweet, love the way the photos run right across the page! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!