Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"Remember Traditions" layout

Hello there dear friends. I know I've been quiet around here. It's been a creative month for me but I just haven't had the time to share them yet. I plan on sharing a new page everyday for the next 4-5 days so I hope you'll stop by often. 

If you've been reading my blog for a while then you know that I find my mojo the most when I enter challenges. There were a few fun ones this month and this first page was created with the tic tac toe stash challenge over at Scrap Our Stash blog

I decided to use the color red, polka dot paper and tag. The red is obvious with my Christmas theme page, plus the background is a polka dot red pattern paper. I also used some white Tim Holtz tags on the top right of my photo block. 

Here are some more close ups...

I decided to use the wood snowflakes as is because of all the other colors of my page. I didn't want it to compete plus a "natural" look added some texture to my page.

I found these gold doilies at a post Christmas clearance sale at Michael's last year and I love how it gives a subtle shine in this page.

The word "remember" in my layout was cut from my Silhouette Cameo machine.

That's it for me today.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon.

Till next time,
Grace

5 comments:

Steffanie said...

Love your layout! Great photos, great layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

Super Stick Chick said...

Fabulous work. Love all the detail shots and the great design with the banners. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a gorgeous design. Love the beautiful details and lovely use of stash. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

Cassie said...

Fabulous photos and page! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Michelle Mattie said...

Super cute layout. Love your ginger bread house!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash