Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 16, 2016

"Wonderful Lake Isabelle" layout

Hello dear friends. Today I'm sharing a new two page layout. This one was made with the latest "progressive challenge" over at the Scrapbook Generation Facebook group. The pulling of materials for this page was spread within a whole week. One day we did papers, then photos, then journaling, then embellishments and the last day we chose our tools. At the end of the week, we used whatever we gathered to make the page. I really liked how this one turned out. 

I'm also entering this to the latest Clique Kits challenge which is another "anything goes". I love this challenge for the open ended way it can inspire you. 

All of the items in my page was from my stash. I love how I'm finding a new found love for all of the supplies that I've hoard for years.


I knew that my photos had some yellow flowers on them so I knew I would  add some flowers as my embellishment for this page. I pulled out two flower punches from Creative Memories and used the papers that I chose to make them. Fun way to add handmade embellishments to a page.


I'm still in love with my most recent word die purchase. This one is from Echo Park. I love the calligraphy style of the word "wonderful". I've been adding it to almost all of my layouts lately. Is it bad to have so many titles starting off with the word "Wonderful"? LOL

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Ashley S said...

This is so pretty! I love this layout.

Melissa Vining said...

Such a beautiful double page layout! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

Leeann Pearce said...

Wow a double pager...wonderful...thanks for playing along too!