Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, July 28, 2016

"Wonderful Class Party" layout

Hi guys. Grace again with another layout share today. This one was inspired by this month's sketch from the The ScrapRoom blog challenge


If you saw my layout share yesterday then you can see that I have this theme to get some Halloween school photos done for my two older kids. Time is flying by so fast that I feel like I need to focus on event layouts from 2011- 2013 (at least) so I don't feel so overwhelmed. I also didn't write down any journaling for these events so I'm only going by what I remember (mostly from the photos). And because of that, I don't want to put it off any longer. 

I don't have much Halloween papers, luckily I have some die cuts and stickers that worked well to incorporate the theme. I also used a combination of new papers and scraps here to fill in the design on the sketch.

I recently purchased a word die cut set from Echo Park and I love it! The word "wonderful" was cut from that die cut using some silver paper. Soooo fun!



Thank you for stopping by. Make sure you come back tomorrow for my last layout share of the week.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fantastic layout and take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with The ScrapRoom!

Rochelle Spears said...

Love your page Grace! Thanks for supporting The ScrapRoom and playing along with the challenge! :)