Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 20, 2016

"Live, Laugh and Dream" layout

Happy Wednesday. Today's sketch inspiration was from Sketches in Thyme. I love the multi pic design plus the triangles were out of my comfort zone. 

I flipped the page 180 degrees so I can have the vertical photo on the right. I used a bunch of scraps here, both papers and stickers. You can tell because my long title is a bit of a hodge podge of things. I like it though, they all seem to work well together. 
I didn't know what to do with the triangles so I added flower stickers on some of them, and for the big one, I added it to the side. Still not sure if I really LOVE the look of it but it's done and I'm ok with it. 

Thanks for stopping by.

See you tomorrow.

Till next time,
Grace

6 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous layout! Love your mix of papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

blbabe1234 said...

So adorable! I'm in love with the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Sharon said...

What a beautiful layou. Love your take on the sketch. Thank you joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

LisaM said...

Love the mixed alpha title on this super cute page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Sara SCraps said...

Super cute layout! great work with the triangles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Helen Pigott said...

Smashing handwritten journaling, the photos are very cute too!
Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~