Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 25, 2016

"{heart} this" layout

Happy Monday crafty friends. I'm back with another layout (from my Baby album) which was inspired by a challenge over at the Scrapbook Circle kit club blog

It was also inspired by the following sketch over at the Scrapbook Challenges blog

The challenge was to use pocket cards on a scrapbook page. I love pocket cards but don't really do much "pocket scrapbooking" so this challenge was what I needed to look at those 3x4 and 4x6 cards in a different light. 

The cards that I chose to use on this page is from a cut apart paper from Elle's Studio. The 4x6 card was cut up and I placed them above and under my photo.

The 2 3x4 cards were used for my title and handwritten journaling.

I had this small cut apart paper from the 6x6 Citrus Bliss paper pad from Pink Paislee that had an empty circle in the center. I added a heart sticker from the Snap collection of Simple Stories.

These paper banners/pennants were also from the 6x6 paper Citrus Bliss paper collection.

I added some enamel dots to highlight my title as well as add some accent to the page. The dots are from Basic Grey and Doodlebug Design Inc.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Please come back soon.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Tessa Buys said...

Grace, this is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapbook Circle!