Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, April 19, 2016

"Grateful Heart" layout April *Stick it down challenge blog*

Hello, hello!
I'm excited to share with you the latest sketch over at the Stick it Down blog and the layout that was inspired by the sketch. 



This page was also inspired by the prompt over at the Scrap the Boys blog

I know that I don't do much pages about the men/boys in my life so this prompt came at the perfect time. 

Here are some more details of the page...

I used my Cameo cutting machine to create my title plus the hearts that I sprinkled around the page. To add some texture to the hearts, I added dots of glossy accents to the heart. If you are doing the same technique, just make sure you let it dry completely before you touch it.

To add some interest to my cut out, I added some pen stitching around the word "heart".


Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out the Stick it Down blog for more inspirations from the other design team members.

Till next time,
Grace


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow love this double layout, such a beautiful memory keep sake. Your colour choice and design is just perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

It's a great double page! Love the memory and all the journalling and great colours too!
Thanks for sharing.
Louise xo

Rachel Dutko said...

Fantastic double layout, and a great memory to document. I love all the little details on this page! Thanks for joining us this month at STB