Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 6, 2016

"First Day" layout

Hello friends. Hope you are all having a great week so far. I wanted to share a few layouts with you in the next few days. 

This first one was created in March. I'm sorry I was late at posting it, I had to deal with finals. 
I was really in my "element" in the month of March. I was able to create 21 pages. That is a record for me for one month. If you wanna see the rest of the pages I created, you can view the video below...



Anyways, back to the page. It was actually based off of a challenge but I was late in submitting it. It was a sketch challenge and the sketch helped me use up a circle scallop paper that I have been hoarding for a looonnnnggg time!
The paper's center has been cut out for a prior page so I filled in the space with strips of pattern paper. I really had fun busting my scrap stash in March. I want to do the same in April.

Since my page is heavily designed in the center, I opted to add just a few embellishments around the circle to emphasize the shape.

I created my own arrows with some gold glittered paper.

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you swing by again tomorrow for another page share.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: