Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, March 19, 2016

March *Stick it down challenge blog*

Hello friends. Today is the team reveal at Stick it down challenge blog. This month's double page spread sketch is this...

and here's my take on it...
I love double page sketches and the ability to add plenty of photos to my scrapbook page. This one was no exception. I tweaked the design a little bit because I had a few small photos to use but over all the design is pretty similar to the inspiration. 
I used some papers from the Memorandum link of Pink Paislee and some embellishments from Basic Grey. I also used some gold doilies that I got at Michael's during their Christmas clearance sale. 
The photos that I used are from 2012 at my son's 2nd grade party. I can't believe how long ago that was considering he is now in 7th grade. Anyone else working on photos from 5 years ago and older?

I used two different stickers for my title and love combining both script and serif fonts. The green letters were fairly old so I machine stitched it to ensure that it doesn't fall of my page later on.


I layered two 3x4 cards on here and used one to handwrite my journaling.

One of the papers had a bunch of clipboard images on it and I fuzzy cut them then arranged the on my layout adding my photos over them except for this one that was a fitting caption for my page.

Thank you for stopping by. Make sure you check out the rest of the team's pages here.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch!! Love this!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun page!! LOVE all your details!!