Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 15, 2016

"Make a Wish" layout

I love this sketch from Stuck?! sketch blog. It has layering, the image is in the center and there's more than one photo. My favorite components for making a page!


Since I had more than three photos, I had to include my fourth one. I also moved the title just a tad lower than what was on the sketch. 

I usually go through spurts when it comes to using my Silhouette Cameo and the title was cut a long time ago. I usually do some binge cutting on white cardstock so I can use my cuts later on when inspiration happens. I love the way the title was designed and I'm so glad I remembered to look into my pre cut die cuts stash while preparing for this page. What do you guys do with your die cuts? Do you cut as needed or binge cut too?


Thank you again for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace


3 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. I love how you got an extra photo in your layout. I also like the black & white photos with one in colour! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Laura Creates said...

Such a great take on the sketch, love the mix of b&w and colour pics! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

KerrynF said...

Beautiful combination of different elements, thanks for playing along with Stuck?!