Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, March 10, 2016

"A Girl and Her Box" layout

Hello friends. I got some time recently to work on scrapbook pages and I will be sharing them with you in the next few days. I hope that they will inspire you, in some way, as you work on your own paper projects. 
My first share will be this layout based off of the sketch from The Studio Challenges blog. 

I really like the cluster of items in the center of the sketch but added a few more touches on two opposing corners of the page. 

I used a bunch of papers from my scraps and a homemade scrapbook kit that I put together for this month. I truly enjoy putting these kits together and they help me see my stash in a new light.

One of the group in my stash that never get love are my stamps and I used two of them in this page. I added some rhinestones to the centers of these flowers for a finished look. And ignore the off center rhinestone, I didn't notice it move when I was photographing it.

I handcut the flowers from a pattern paper. I love it when I can use paper for my embellishments. Make it worth buying paper everytime I go to the craft store. *wink*

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Susanne said...

You've scrapped that photo is such a playful way - well done!

Rachel said...

Awesome layout, love everything about it. Tanks for playing along with us at the studio challenges x

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a happy, everyday memory to scrap! Totally loving the pink and yellow palette here! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!