Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 25, 2016

"Working Together" layout

Two posts in one day? Yes, I'm in the "zone" lately and I can't wait to share them to you. This one is also from the Stuck sketches blog


I tilted the sketch to it's side to make my vertical photos line up in the sketch properly. I also moved the title underneath the photo line up instead of on the bottom. 

Still using my homemade kit for this month and I love how the arrows and white letters stand out against the woodgrain background.

The pink hearts stand out against all of the more neutral items but I think it works ok with this page since my daughter's shirt in one of the photo is pink.


Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Grat page, love the embellishing and larger scale title!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Devra said...

I really like the adjustments you made to the sketch to suit your needs. Great photos, story, and details. Thanks for playing along again at Stuck?! Sketches

Cassie said...

I really love how you rotated the sketch to work with your photos. I love the patterned papers you used. It looks fabulous! Those title letters are just awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sarah said...

This is a lovely page - love your embellishments - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches - Hugs Sarah x x x