Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, January 19, 2016

"Pioneer Museum" layout *Stick it down challenge blog*

Hello dear friends. Today I'm sharing my first blog post as an official member of the Stick It down challenge team. I love their double page spread sketches and so when the opportunity came to me, I couldn't pass it up. 

Here's the sketch for this month....

and here's my take on it...




I love it when my themed papers can match some of my "event" pictures. These are photos from when I took my family to a local history museum.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you join us this month at Stick it down challenge blog.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I just love the colours on this! So bright. Excellent spread!