Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, December 3, 2015

My December Daily plan this year

Hi guys. I'm breaking up some of my layout share this week with a video where I share my plan for December Daily this year. I actually have started doing my "foundation pages" and just need to photograph them so you can see what I've done so far.
 

My goal is to, at the least, get pictures done to document each day. I am not going to stress about actually putting the pictures in the book till after the Holidays is over. If I get to it before December ends, that's wonderful, but again, I'm not going to put that pressure on me.

So how about you? What will you do to document this special season?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: