Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 28, 2015

"Happy Fall" layout

Hi there friends. How was your Christmas? Hope you had a great time with loved ones. After I made my family's traditional Christmas meals and capturing the excitement of opening presents, I was able to spend some time in my scrap space. The next three layouts were the result of this much needed "me" time. 

This first layout was based off of a sketch from the ScrapMuch? blog


I actually flipped the sketch 180 degrees so I can set my long strip of smaller photos to the right and then use my horizontal 4x6 photo as my focal image in the page. 

I used a bunch of scraps with this layout. I love it when I can make use of the small pieces of products that I "hoard".

The stickers and some of the "fall" accents are from the Carta Bella collection called "Fall Blessings". I'm not much into themed products but I do like them as it helps set the stage for my "event" pages.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week ahead.

Till next time,
Grace

6 comments:

Anna Uhras said...

Such a beautiful Fall layout Grace!! Just beautiful :) Thanks for playing around with us at ScrapMuch? Anna XO

Unknown said...

Great Fall page and use of the sketch - love that added extra photos in.
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

Nancy said...

Beautiful Fall layout, Grace! The colours are great, and so are those fun pumpkins!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

Sandy Ross said...

Love how you added the extra photos! Great embellishing, title work and journalling! Well Done! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

Laura Creates said...

Wow such a great themed page, love the addition of extra photos too! Thank you for joining in on the challenge at ScrapMuch?!

ScrapMuch? Elaine said...

Fabulous fall page!! I love your banner and title! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?