Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 12, 2015

"Too Close to home" layout

Hi there dear friends. Just a little heads up, if you are not a follower of mine in You Tube, I am currently doing a double page spread series in my channel. You can click the direct link on the right side of this blog for more information. I am going to post a new video every Monday for the next four weeks (it actually started this past Monday). 

So onto the sketch inspiration and layout this week. I loved this sketch from Paper Issues. I love the triangles pointing towards the center of the layout. 

And here's my take on it...

This is the process video that goes along with this...

And here are some more close ups....


Thank you so much for stopping by. 

I hope you have a fantastic day,
Grace

No comments: