Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 30, 2015

Learning from the past layout

Happy Friday friends. Today I'm sharing a double page spread inspired by a sketch from Stick it down blog.

I have a process video with this one too but I haven't gotten around to editing it. Once I get it uploaded to my YT channel, I will update this blog.

I used my October homemade scrapbook kit with this layout. I don't have doubles of pattern papers in this kit (I only put one) so I used two different papers but added a grey honeycomb pattern in the center to connect both papers. I also picked the patterns with some coordinating colors so it will work side by side.
 
Here are some more close ups of the layout....


I finally used up some of the Scenic route arrows that I've been hoarding for years now.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Alison said...

Great two page layout! Love everything you included in your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

Hanne said...

Beautiful page. Love how you have incorporated so many photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.