Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, October 29, 2015

Favorite Moment Ever layout

Once in a while, I find a sketch that I really like and then I add my spin to it and it makes it even better than what I originally had in mind. This layout is an example of that. The sketch is from the Scrapbook challenges blog. 

I loved the linear design for the photos and I even had a pattern paper that matched the polka dot on the background of the sketch. I used my October homemade kit for this layout and used some cut out words and designs from a Crate Paper pattern paper. 

I loved all the cut aparts that I used most of them here, creating a cross line between the horizontal pictures and the vertical strip of accents.

I initially wanted "shine" to be my title but the project life card with favorite moments ever stood out better so I went with that.

I also had cut some ice cream design from a Bella Blvd. paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: