Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Channeling Mary Poppins layout

Hi there friends. I'm sharing another layout inspired by another sketch. Can you tell I'm being very predictable lately? I have found that when I start off with a sketch and my homemade kit, I become more successful in documenting my family's stories. 

This latest one is from the Scrap Our Stash blog.

I actually have a process video for this but I haven't had the chance to edit it and I know that the deadline for the challenge is coming up. When I get a chance to edit my video, I will add it to my blog post. You can also go to my You Tube channel (link on the side bar of this blog) to get emails of when I upload a new video.

This page is so fitting since we are going to have Halloween this weekend. This picture was actually taken two years ago. I love dressing up but I also don't like to stress too much about costumes so I try to find one that is easily put together with stuff I already have or anything that I can purchase at the thrift store. 

I made an October homemade scrapbook kit and the items used in this layout is from that. Many new (to me) items and a few things that have been sitting in my stash for a few years. You can view my homemade kit in my YT channel as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

9 comments:

Marci said...

Beautiful work with that sketch, you made it your own...love the page!

Brenda said...

Awesome layout and great costume! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Rochelle Spears said...

Very pretty Grace! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful page. Love the details and stash used. Great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

kate blue said...

awesome layout and awesome costume! I agree that costumes are more fun when you put it together with all the goodies you already have! Hooray for Goodwill! Kate (SOS)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Grace, your layout really made me smile! I absolutely love the photos of you in your amazing costume! What a great take on this sketch and challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash this month!

Tricia said...

Oh my! I love it....adorable pics! Very nicely done! Thank for participating in the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

Sherri Caramico said...

WOW!! LOVE the costume and your layout is a great take on the sketch!! You rocked this challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

TantiK Creation said...

I really love this page. Awesome take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.