Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 20, 2015

Bike Ride layout + Process Video

Hi there my dear crafty friends. Today is the official start of my kids' Spring break. That means that they will be home while I'm trying to do homework (I am taking online classes) and my scrappy pursuits. It will be interesting to see how much I get done. 

So before all the "craziness" starts, let me share with you the third layout I made with my homemade scrapbook kit for the month. 

This layout was also inspired the latest "stash" challenge over at Scrap our Stash. The theme of the challenge is to use items from our stash that corresponds to each letter of the word STENCIL. Here are my list:

S- Sewing
T- Twine
E- Elle Studio label and circle accents
N- Numbers (on the calendar)
C- Circles created by a mask and modeling paste
I- Ink from a mist and inked edges for my library card tag
L- Library card that housed my title

And here's a process video to go along with the layout...

and here are some close ups...



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again soon.

Till next time,
Grace

6 comments:

kate blue said...

Awesome textures and embellishments! Especially love the title, enamels combined with the stitching:). You used lots of stash, YIPPEE!! Kate (SOS)

Joefil said...

Fantastic job using your stash, Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Nicole Doiron said...

Awesome page! Love the title and all that stitching! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Steffanie said...

Love all the fun elements you've brought together here. The colorful photos, the stictching through your title, the way you clustered your embellishments, the pink trim---so well done. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

ClaireR said...

Fantastic layout! Love your choice of STENCIL embellies you used on your layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

TantiK Creation said...

Fabulous take on the STENCIL challenge. Great colour choice. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.