Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 4, 2015

We are so excited layout + process video

What a week and it's only Wednesday. My son Marcus had a procedure done yesterday and the day before that, I had to go do a certain medical imaging as well and so my "worry" level was shooting up the scale. Thankfully everything went ok and so now I'm just crossing my fingers that the rest of the week will be quiet and stress free. 

Speaking of quiet, I found some "pockets" of quiet time recently where I didn't have any pressing deadline to meet so I decided to start on Mason's baby album. I don't have all of the pictures printed but I thought I'd start with his newborn pics. 

Here's what will be the front page of his baby album...

I created a process video with this layout and you can view it here....


Here are some more details...
About 3/4 from getting this page done, Mason woke up so I had to do the rest of the page with one hand. That's why the outline of the letters are a little bit messy, but i'm ok with it. I figured, it's not going to be the first thing he'll notice once he can start looking through his book.

I added some glitter glue to some die cut stars to add some "shine" to the accent.

I love this cut apart piece. It sums up how we all felt when Mason was born.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: