Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What's new in the store....

Hello friends. One of the things that I would like to do once a month in this blog is to share with you what's new in my Etsy store. I hope this will help you as you navigate my papercrafting store. If you have not visited the store in a while, you can check it out here. Graceworthy Designs etsy store carries handmade card sets, minibooks and sometimes even products. 

This month, I added some of my most popular gift sets- Altered Post it note holders. Each listing comes with three post it note holders and I have three currently in the store. Here's a little peek at them...


These are great for gift giving and it definitely makes jotting down important notes more fun. If you would like to see more images of these items as well as the rest of the items in the store, please click here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: