Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Scrapbook Process Video- Hello Great Train Adventure

One of the video series that I did last year was what I called the "Pile it up" series. This was where I would try to pile up a certain type of scrapbook product in one layout. I would focus on this particular product and use them in various ways.

Today I'm revisiting this series with this layout...

Hello Great Train Adventure 
I used a lot of cuts from my Silhouette Cameo machine. I have to say, the cameo is by far my favorite electronic die cut machine that I've owned. Before this, I had a Cricut and although I was able to create many projects with it, I love the easy access to cuts and shapes that can be had in the Cameo. Plus it's super affordable. 

Here's a video sharing how I created this page...


and some more close ups...



Do you have an electronic die cut machine? Put it to use and create a project today. Then link it back here as I love to be inspired by other's works.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: