Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 19, 2015

Scrapbook Process Video -Beautiful Blooms

Hi there. I'm sharing another layout with you today plus a process video. 

Going with my "pile it up" theme this month, I decided to pull out some of my stamps (clear and cling) and try to add as many of them into one layout. Here's the result...

Beautiful Blooms
I haven't done an 8 1/2 x 11" spread in a while and so I thought I'd give it a go, especially since my photos are smaller in scale. Because I was focusing on stamps, I was even able to grab some scrap cardstock and use them in my page. Here's the process video for this layout...

And here are some more close ups...


What did you think? What are other ways you add some stamping to your scrapbook pages? Please share them in the comment section.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: