Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, January 15, 2015

Open your heart and learn layout- One Little Word 2015 + process video

Hi there my crafty friends. Today I'm sharing a layout that is doing double duty. First is it's a layout where I am documenting my goals and one little word for 2015. If you haven't heard of OLW, you can check out the premise of it from the creator herself, Ali Edwards, here. I've never really done an OLW before and after much thought and reflection I came up with the word LEARN. I think it sums up all of my goals and plans for the year, both inside the crafting world and in all other areas of my life. 

The second reasoning for this layout is because I wanted to play along with the latest sketch from Creative Scrappers here. Here's the sketch that I based my layout on..

and here's my layout....

As you can see, I turned the layout on it's side and changed up the blocks/accent sizes just a bit to match the rest of my layout.

Wanna see how I did this layout from start to finish? Here's my process video to go along with this page...


And here are some more close ups....





I used the latest Scrap Stash kit inspiration to put together my homemade kit for this month and this was my first layout using that kit. You can find out more about what I put into my kit by watching my video here.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have  fantastic and creative day.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great layout and OLW!!