Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pirate's Cove layout

Hi there crafty friends. Today I'm sharing a layout I created with some of my stash and was inspired by this sketch from the Stuck?! challenge blog


Pirate's Cove layout
These are pictures from our first trip to Pirate's Cove, up in the Denver area. We loved it so much that we've been going to it for the last three summers. Our summer won't be the same without a trip to this water park.Thankfully, each year we manage to score some awesome deals on entrance fee so we are able to go year after year.

I know that I should be thinking of Christmas colors and themes this season but I just love how bold and vibrant colors brings me back to summer, one of my favorite seasons.

Here's a video on how I created this layout...

and here's a few more detail shots...

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful page, gorgeous details, love the
Lacy die cut piece! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

Tracy P said...

Great summer layout and great photos. Love all the detail. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love all the great pics you were able to so effortlessly tie into this page! Beautiful layering, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!