Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy Holidays card *Inspired by Stamping*

Hi crafty friends. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season and not feeling stressed out already. If you are stressed, I hope a little bit of crafting is in the plan today and this card can be your inspiration for your next project....

Happy Holidays card
I created this card as an idea that can be used for mass produced cards. A little bit of pattern paper, stamping, glitter glue and twine can all be used to create one or one hundred cards.

I used the Holiday Tags set as well as a star from the Build a Stocking set. I decided to cover up the two on the sides with pattern paper and cut out ornament design because I didn't like how I designed the insides of the tag. Something that I'm not ashamed to let you know. Everyone makes mistakes, and I am not immune to that fact.

I also added some glitter glue to the star to add some more "shine" to it.

So there you have it. Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment: