Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas card 2014 + video on effective mass production of cards

Hi there friends. I know that in some parts of the world, Christmas starts before Halloween, but I prefer to get into the spirit of the holiday season AFTER Thankgiving. Isn't that how it used to be? Anyways since I'm in the holiday mood now,I decided to share with you my Christmas card for this year...

I haven't massed produced Holiday cards in a while and decided that this year, I will go back to my "roots" so to speak. I loved making handmade cards for the holiday season and it gives me a great excuse to use up my stash. 

I created this card using this a few stamp sets from Inspired By Stamping. They can be found here, here and here

While creating my card, I found some easy ways to make this project cost effective and efficient. Want to hear it? Watch the video below to learn more.


And here's a few more close ups of the card...

Now all it needs is a family photo and I might even type up a year in review newsletter. I'm on a roll here!

How about you, do you make handmade cards for the season? What's the best tip you've found that makes it fun for you?

till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Nice job on the video Grace. Some great tips in there!

Sue D said...

Great card design and I enjoyed the tips on the video.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty card