Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Day to Remember layout

Hi there crafty friends. Today I'm sharing a page I created, inspired by this sketch from this challenge blog


A Day To Remember layout
I can't believe this was over a year ago. A lot of things happened to our family since then, the most significant is welcoming baby Mason to our bunch.

I used some pink accents in this page since one of the picture had some hints of that color. I also liked the turquoise cause it went' well with the creams,pinks and blacks. Instead of 7 small photos, I was able to fit four 3x5 images. I love sketches that helps me incorporate more photos in my layout. I was also able to use some die cut shapes that I had cut from my Silhouette.

Here's a video of how I created this page...


And here's some more close ups...




Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Dolly B said...

A wonderful take on the sketch and thank you for sharing how you created it. Thank you for joining in AFSC and hope we see your lovely work here again
Mary

Mitralee said...

I really LOVE your handwriting! Such pretty colors you used on your page! Thanks so much for hanging with us at AFSC! Hugs!

Eli said...

It's a really beautiful layout! I like the combo of colors ad all the details! You rock! Eli AFSC.