Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pulpit Rock Hike layout

Even though there's a newborn in our home right now, I am finding myself itching to create. So when he naps, I crawl (and I say that because most of the time I feel so tired that I really do feel that I have to drag myself to do anything) to my scrapbook room and work on some pages. Recently I have been getting my "inspirational" fix from sketches. Here's one that I tried my hand on from Scrapbook Challenges...


and here's my take on it....
I am in a "get em done!" mode so I am cramming lots of photos in my pages lately. With this page, I decided to use the spaces for the big title, paper and journaling for more pictures and luckily, it worked for my 9 photos. 

I am also trying to use up more products so I find myself rummaging through my stash for embellishments and accents. I used some chipboard shapes as my visual triangle. I wrapped some twine around them for added texture.


I wanted my title to still be huge so I created this block from paper to house it. I added some strips of paper in between the words to make the title fit the block better instead of it looking like it's floating in this big space.

So there you have it. Please visit Scrapbook Challenges site here for more scrappy inspirations.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: