Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hello Summer card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there friends and happy Wednesday. This week Inspired By Stamping released their new stamp sets for the month. I love the summer set and used it in my card. 

Hello Summer card


I wanted to challenge myself to just use inks and a white cardstock. Don't get me wrong, I love paper and patterns and designs. I guess that's why in this card, I wanted to stretch my creative mind and do something that is not within my "comfort zone". 
I also used some non themed colors for this card. I used pinks, turquoise, copper and black. 

The one thing I would like to learn more about is coloring. I think the palm tree would look better if I was able to add some detailed coloring on it. Do you guys have any videos or tutorials you found to be most helpful for a beginner like me?

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you stop by the Inspired By Stamping store to see what's new.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: