Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, June 23, 2014

What A View! layout + New Pile it up video

Happy Monday dear blog friends. If you have subscribed to my YouTube channel, you probably have seen this latest installment to my "Pile it up" series. This is a video tutorial where I share how I try to put as many of that item in my one layout. This helps me use up my stash as well as think of innovative ways of incorporating products into my scrapbooking. 

This specific video's product to pile it up was washi tape. And here's the layout I created...

What A View!

Check the video to see the process behind this layout...
*If you would like to check out the rest of my process videos, please stop by my You Tube channel here

And here's some close up shots of the page....



I hope my process and the ways I used up washi will inspire you to bust those little rolls of fun from your stash storage and make something fun with it. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: