Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thinking of You card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello there friends. Today I'd like to share with you a card I created with beautiful products from the Inspired by Stamping store along with scraps from a previous project. As most of you know, last month IBS teamed up with Die Versions for a fun blog hop. I used the background die as a mask and created a one of a kind accent on my scrapbook page found here.


I loved the effect of the mist on the cardstock so much that I decided to use that as a background on this card. Because the paper had glittery mist on it, I decided to use a gold embossing powder for my sentiment to make the elements coordinate.

thinking of you card-001
 I added a satin trim and a yellow from, both from the IBS store to finish off this card. What do you all think?
Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Everyday-Greetings-01_thumb.png
     
Everyday greetings stamp set, Inspired By Stamping
Vintage Floral Paper, Inspired By Stamping
Rosewood Satin Ribbon, Inspired By Stamping
Yellow Medium Flowers, Inspired By Stamping
Others: Cardstock, Die, Orange mist, Gold embossing powder, adhesives

No comments: