Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Happy layout *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello there friends. Today I'm sharing a layout that I created featuring this stamp set...


My Happy layout
One of my favorite songs right now is Pharell William's "Happy". It just keeps me upbeat and optimistic. That was kinda the inspiration for this layout. I used the word as part of my title about my two kids. They are definitely one of the reasons why I get up each and everyday. 

I love the pinwheels and used some of the colors from my photo as the inspiration for the color choices for my pinwheels. I stamped the pinwheels onto white cardstock, trimmed it then added a brad in the center before adhering it onto my 3x4" block of paper using some foam dots. 

I also used the new Fancy Label Dies 3 set for my accent on the bottom of the page. I added some pen stitching to the ones that have a more subtle design on them.

I also tried to use some more of the die cut shapes behind the quote block. 

Please check out this and other new releases from Inspired By Stamping here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: