Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, May 24, 2014

Just a Note Post it note holders *Inspired By Stamping*

 Hi there blog friends. This month, Inspired by Stamping released some new stamps as well as a new die cut set. I was super excited about the Fancy Label Dies 3 because it had plenty of shapes that works well with IBS stamps.



I wanted to create something other than a card to showcase the die and the stamps so I created some Post It note holders. I've made these before and you can see my tutorial for it here.

I love creating these little projects. They are perfect for gifts and also to "beautify" your post it notes. One can never run out of post it notes, right? 

I used some scrap papers and added the stamped title that was cut out using one of the dies and then finished it off with some flowers and buttons.

So what's the one project that you keep on repeating over and over again? Mine would have to be these post it note holders. So easy to mass produce and makes for a perfect gift. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: