Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sending you sunshine card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello crafty friends. 
Today's share is a card created with some stamps from Inspired By Stamping

Sending you card
I started this card by coloring the floral stamp. I am admitting that i'm not the best 'colorist' out there so I opted to try it out on a tag first versus on my actual card. Just in case I didn't like the result. I used some colored pencils from Faber Castell to bring some color to the stamped image. 

I then stamped the frame on another coordinating paper, cut it out then adhered it to my card with foam adhesive. I decided to heat emboss the sentiment on yellow paper to make it stand out against all of the background.


What technique have you tried lately that you were super afraid of?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: