Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, March 20, 2014

With Warmest Birthday Wishes card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello and happy Thursday. 

Today I'm sharing a card I created with some of my favorite stamp sets from Inspired By Stamping

With Warmest Birthday Wishes card
I love creating birthday cards. I mean, you can never get enough of them. This time, I used a couple of papers from the Vintage Floral paper pad as my backdrop, handcutting the rose to add to the bottom edge of the card, and then using the Summer postcard stamp set to add whimsy and more design to this project.

I also used the "a lovely birthday" set to make my sentiment.

I made the front panel of my card stand out better by adhering it to the background with foam adhesive.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a creative-filled day.

till next time,
Grace

Supplies Used:
A lovely birthday stamp set, Inspired By Stamping
Summer Post card stamp set, Inspired By Stamping
Vintage floral paper pad, Inspired by Stamping
Others- Cardstock, brown pattern paper, ink pads, adhesive.

No comments: