Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, March 24, 2014

Being a Mom layout *Inspired By Stamping*

 Hello friends. Today I'd like to share a layout I created with two of the latest stamp releases from Inspired by Stamping. I'm always inspired by IBS stamps and my favorite part of the new release are the word/sentiment stamps. Joanna designs stamps that  makes it easy for me to say the right words in my projects.  :)

EverydayGreetings

Being  a Mom layout
DSC_6084

Since the sets were geared towards the Mother's day theme, I decided to create a page about being a mother. One of the things I am consciously trying to do is turn the camera towards me or hand it to my husband so I can be in the photos. I know that someday, my children will appreciate these photos of me in it. I compiled four of them in this layout. All of these pictures were taken last year. I used the lovely papers from the Vintage Rose paper pack as my background. To give it some interest, I placed them at an angle and in strips. This allowed me to put more of them in my page without taking away too much from my photos. I also used neutral toned cardstocks to make them pop out better.

DSC_6087
I stamped this beautiful floral design on white cardstock, cut the shape out and then adhered it to my page with foam adhesive. To give it more dimension, I added some rhinestones in the center of the flowers.

DSC_6090
My favorite part of this page are the sentiments. I stamped a few of them that I thought matched my page theme very well on yellow paper, trimmed them with a notch on the right side and then stapled the sides to add some more interest and texture.

DSC_6091
I used the "always remember" part of a sentiment to create a visual triangle in the page.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I can't wait to see how you turn my layout as an inspiration for your next crafty project.

Till next time,
Grace 
 
Inspired-by-Stamping.png
Vintage Floral Paper pad- Inspired By Stamping
Everyday Greetings stamp set- Inspired By Stamping
Mother's day Bouquet stamp set- Inspired By Stamping
Cardstock- DCWV
Rhinestones- Kaiser Craft
Pen- Millenium, Zig
Vellum- WorldWin Papers
Letter stickers- (brown) Creative Memories; (chipboard) GCD Studios
Others- Ink pads, Staple and Stapler, Corner rounder

No comments: