Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 17, 2014

Sending you best wishes card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello friends. Sorry I've been extremely quiet in the blog. Life is taking over. 

Anyways, today I'm sharing a birthday card I created using some Inspired By Stamping Vintage Floral papers and a greeting from the Trendy Circle Sentiment stamp set. 

Sending you best wishes card
I love the designs and color palette of the Vintage Floral. It's so dainty. I used it to cover most of my card. I added some leaves to add texture to it. I punched out a white circle from scrap cardstock and added my sentiment to it. I created some pen stitching around the inside edge of the circle to direct the eye more to the birthday greeting.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock- White, Walmart; (others) WorldWin Papers
Pattern papers- Vintage Floral, Inspired By Stamping
Stamp- Trendy Circle Sentiment set, Inspired By Stamping
Circle cutter- Creative Memories
Circle punch- Creative Memories
Rhinestones- Paper Studio
Leaves- Prima
Scallop circle die cut- Spellbinders

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: