Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 28, 2014

Little Man layout *Inspired by Stamping*

Although my Ipod photos are not the best quality, I love how I can easily capture everyday moments and those special time that I would have never been able to photograph because my big camera was not easily accessible at that time. Such was the case when my son came home from scouts with a made up mustache. He was funny and I love how he was open to being silly. Definitely shows that this little dude has come a long way from the time where everything stresses him out. 

Little Man Layout
I used some Inspired By Stamping stamps to add some fun elements on this page. I love how the chevron paper background brings in some "trendy" look to this page.

I added some of the fun hexagon stamps on three different parts of the page. I used different inks to add the designs to each of the hexagon shape.

I then used some white embossing powder to add the stamped phrases to the page. It easily conveyed what I feel for my little man!

I added some sprinkling of orange mist on the page to add some grunge and a bit of everyday imperfection to the page.

So there you have it. Thank you for stopping by.

Supplies Used:
Hexagons, Inspired By Stamping
Just Because Sentiments, Inspired By Stamping
Papers- (chevron) BoBunny; (blue grid) Prima
Cardstock- WorldWin Papers
Buttons- Amy Tangerine, American Crafts
Twine- The Twinery
Pen- Millennium, Zig
Die cut shape- Spellbinders
Letter stickers- Graphic 45
Tag punch- Creative Memories

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: