Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 2, 2013

I hope to never forget layout *Inspired By Stamping*

Happy Monday. One of the things that I am going to really pay attention to during this season is to "be present". Be physically and mentally present with all of the holiday traditions that my family and I are going to be doing this month. The following layout made me realize that as much as it sounds redundant, time flies super fast and I don't ever want to forget the little moments that I share with my family. My children are growing up way too fast and before you know it, they will be off doing their own thing. So before that "dreaded" day, I'm going to take advantage of the time I still have with them. 

I hope to never forget layout
Inspired by Stamping is doing a blog candy this week and the "candy" are some of our popular birthday stamps along with pink flowers. I used the Birthday Wishes II stamp set on this layout. I didn't have pink flowers but the peach carnations blended well with the rest of my page, don't you think? 

One of my favorite things about stamps is how we can use them as is, or alter them a bit to make them fit better with our project. Since this layout is not about "birthdays", I used the phrases that denoted love. I also used the phrase "today and always" from the "best wishes" stamp. This just shows us that we definitely get more mileage from our tools, just with a few snips here and there.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great rest of the week.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

nattyboots said...

A very rewarding idea and a beautiful lay out .

Elaine H X

Leah said...

So beautiful Grace. I hear you on our kids growing up too fast...one reason I love scrapbooking so much, such a tangible way to capture all those precious moments!

Sherri P said...

beautiful layout! great stamping